Monday, September 7, 2009

Shake yer Booty Phat Grrrl (Reeeeeeemix)

Ohhh how I love a good REMIX. These tunes (of the week) may cause involuntary dancin in the grocery store, gym, doctors office, my kitchen sink..........LOVE. Ps. The first person to DL this list and update my I-Pod gets major friend points - C'mon hook a slow speeder up....

Take you There (Remix) - Donnie Klang Ft. P Diddy

Boyfriend #2 (Remix) - Pleasure P/Flo Rida


Freak Show - R. Kelly

Girls Kiss Girls - Pittsburgh Slim

Hey Ya! - Outkast (oldie but always a goodie)

I'm in Miami Bitch - LMFAO

Money Jane - Baby Blue Soundcrew feat. Kardinal, Sean Paul, Jully Black

Face Drop - Sean Kingston

Entourage (Remix) - Omarion feat 50cent

Shewolf - Shakira

Wobble - V. I. C.

Turn My Swag on (Remix) - Soulja Boy ft. Lil Wayne, Jim Jones, Maino, and Jadakiss

She's Happy - Auburn

Get your Money Up - Keri Hilson/Keyshia Cole

Evacuate the Dance Floor - Cascada

Swing - Savage

Overtime - Ace Hood Feat. T-Pain & Akon

I don't need it - Jamie Foxx feat. Timba

Digital Girl (Remix) - Jamie Foxx feat Drake, The Dream & Kayne

Walkin on the Moon - The Dream feat. Kanye West

Hi Hater - (Remix) Maino, T.I., Swizzy, Plies, Jadakiss, Fabolous

Patron Tequila -Paradiso Girls

Birthday Sex (Remix) -Jeremih

I.E. - In Essence

Everyday -Kardinal Offishal

G-Get up and Dance -Faber Drive


Run this Town - Jay Z feat. Rihanna & Kayne West

(Defence) The Anthem (Remix) - Pitbull/Lil Jon

Obsessed (Remix) - Mariah Carey

Who's Real - Jadakiss/Swizz Beatz

Supplier - Shawty LoTrey Songz

Fireburnin (Remix) Sean Kingston feat. Pitbull

Ego - (Remix) Beyonce feat Kayne West

Get Up - Ciara

Be Easy (REMIX) - Massari

Million Bucks - Maino feat. Swizz Beats

Sean Paul - So fine

Whats your name -Usher/Will.I.Am

No comments:

Post a Comment