Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheez Whiz should be illegal

I don't have much to say. I have no desire to comment on current events. I have nothing much personally to report. The highlight of my month was making Pickles on Friday night. I'm not even being sarcastic. It was super fun and nice to get out and talk to people who aren't related to me (or lounging in my bed ;)) Thanks girls!!
My plan for the afternoon was to make oatcakes, but I couldn't find the recipe so I ate ice cream in bed and watched Mariah Carey on Oprah. She kinda sucks no? I mean I dig some of her songs but as a person/in interviews she's not my fav. Its funny after all these years you think she could fake it a bit better. I mean she fakes everything else right? (to avoid confusion I was watching the 2pm showing which is actually Friday's episode - just in case you get all stoked for Mariah - today it's about the 60's) Speaking of TV...I have watched every episode up to #9 of True Blood. I'm annoyed as I know the season finale was last week and I am going to have to wait until Nate gets home to watch the next 5 episodes. On a high note it occurred to me last night that Rehab might have high speed. That's boss. I then can maybe DL em myself. I actually called Freddy today (Rehab location) and was informed to bring a bathing suit. Hilarious. Fingers are crossed for a hot tub. I am bringing my own sheets. I might pretend this is a vacation just for kicks.
This made me laugh earlier - I never open forwards but when the subject is titled "Hales Don't Delete!" I pause.

Here goes: (it's a joke people)

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.
For a few moments everything was silent in the cab and then the still shaking driver said "I'm sorry but you scared the daylights out of me" The frightened passenger apologised to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much. The driver replied "No, no, I'm sorry It's entirely my fault. "Today is my first day driving a cab..............
I've been driving a hearse for the past 25 years"

Props to you Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment