Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dirty Rant

I gotta get something off my chest. I just don't get it. I try to be an understanding/empathetic/non judgemental human being, I really do. (Really, Really!)

But here's the deal: Whats up with dudes who SPIT?!! To me, this is the equivalent of shooting snot out of your nose and letting it run down your face. (In public, cause of course when you are alone, it would be completely acceptable...haa)

I have heard all the excuses:

1. My mouth gets all spitty/flemmy (WTF?!! WE ALL PRODUCE SALIVA! MY FUCKING GRAMPIE HAD LUNG DISEASE THAT MADE HIM HACK UP MOUNDS OF STUFF AND NEVER ONCE DID HE SPIT IN PUBLIC)

2. I have a bad taste in my mouth - WOW, chew a piece of gum, or better yet BRUSH YO TEETH YOU DIRTY, DIRTY HUMAN!

3. I am trying to quit smoking. Ok and what, take up SPITTING?!

4. It's actually chewing tobacco - Wow, you are a REAL LOSER. Last time I checked it wasn't 1965.

5. It's just a bad habit. I have a bad habit of picking my noes, and guess what? I do it only when absolutely, positively A L O N E.

PHEW!

Oh, and It is just as rude when you spit in the kitchen sink. Actually, maybe worse. I wash my apples and eating utensils in THAT sink you just spit/hockered in!(Don't even get me started on the "HOCKER")

You would ASSUME such rudeness would be the result of a poor upbringing or a person of a lower economic class. I always ASSUME this. However I have seen so called "high class" goofballs spit out the window of their Mom's Audi. Instant turn off. I will ride the bus alone for the rest of my life before holding hands with you. You dirty, dirty dude should be ashamed.

Before this gets outta hand I am gonna go meditate (and eat some peanut butter M&M's)

No comments:

Post a Comment